For those Malaysians who don’t read Mandarin, but love to watch Hong Kong TVB drama series, Taiwanese family drama, Korean TV series or even popular American TV shows like “Vampire Diaries” on PPstream, here is a detailed easy-to-follow guide in English on how to install and setup PPStream on your computer.
1. Go to http://dl.pps.tv/.
If you are using Windows, then click on the yellow box with the word “Windows” which is on top of the right hand. For those using iOS, Android, MAC or Linux, you can find the options tabs above or below the yellow box. Make your selection and click on it.
2. A box will pop up as shown below. Click “Save File”.
3. Wait for it to download.
4. After finished downloading, double click on the ppstream.exe. You can also find ppstream.exe. icon (shown below) in your “Downloads ” folder.
6. Another box will pop up. Click on “Yes”
7. Again another white box with PPS.TV logo will appear. Click on the orange box below (the Chinese character means “Next”).
8. Another box pops up. You can click on the four ticks to remove them, if you don’t want them. Then click on the orange box which means “Next”.
9. Another box will pop up showing two options for you to choose. You can select either “Graphic” or “Text” for your PPStream homepage design. Just click on the small circle. Then click on the orange box.
11. Then comes the final box. Click on the orange box below. The Mandarin character means “Finish”. The homepage should pop up and you can start watching your favorite HK TVB drama right away.