If there is one card trick which appears amazingly stunning, yet it is so easy to learn, then this is the magic trick for you.
Here is a simple self-working card trick created by Jim Steinmeyer.
Nine Card Trick Jim Steinmeyer
You don’t need any shuffling skill, sleight of hand, palming or help from a stooge. You just do it all by yourself and it works like magic, so to speak. It is known as Nine Card Trick or M-A-G-I-C card trick.
2.Shuffle them as you normal do, and then deal the nine cards face down into three piles. In other words, three cards in each pile. You put away the rest of the cards.
3. Ask some one to choose or point out one out at any of the three piles. Then you turn the selected pile over to reveal or show the card below.
4. IMPORTANT: Now you stack the other two unselected piles together first. Then only you stack the selected pile on top of them.
5. In other words, the selected pile should be on top.
6. Assume the chosen card is the ‘Four of Hearts‘. Then spell out the word F-O-U-R, as you deal one card for one letter, face down onto the table.
7. For this example, you should put down four cards on the table, while the remaining five cards are still in your hand.
8. Now stack the remaining five cards on top of the four cards on the table.
9. Next you spell out or say out any two letters as you deal out two cards on the table face down.
10. Just say A-X or F-U. It doesn’t matter. It just for you to lay out two cards. Then place the remaining seven cards on top of the two cards.
11. Pick up the whole stack of nine cards from the table, and this time spell out the word ‘Hearts’, H-E-A-R-T-S ,as you deal the card face down just like in step 6.
12. Now there should be six cards on the table, while the remaining three cards in your hand.
13. Again stack the remaining cards on top of the pile on table.
14. Pick up the whole stack and now spell the word M-A-G-I-C and deal each card at a time just like step 6 or step 11.
15. When you reach the letter ‘C’ (the fifth card), turn that card over and it should be the chosen card!